|OUR CLIENT REQUIRES A MACHINE OPERATOR
Forms product by operating fabricating equipment.
* Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
* Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
* Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on work piece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning work piece against stops and guides or with die; operating equipment.
* Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
* Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
HOURS TO BE CONFIRMED